Dealership Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had my Ram 1500 for about 6 months now. On the second day of owning it the front parking sensors stopped working and the dash info center displayed an error message to get the sensors serviced. I finally got around to making an appointment to get it fixed as I was both busy and reluctant to take the truck into the dealer.....bit of a fear that they will screw something up (dealerships is general, not specifically this dealership). Pleased to say that the tech found a bad connector going to one of the sensors and I escaped from the dealership without any bad things happening. Got my free oil change too with the upgrade to synthetic oil. Glad its fixed and my truck is back home were it belongs!

Punishher7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Glad a dealer treated you right and fixed you up. Good score on the oil change too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i may not always get the rock bottom price, but i always get treated well by the dealer i use.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i always take mine to the dealer.both my dodge and my old ford were/are top notch when it comes to service.sure they're not perfect,but it's not like my truck is built like the simple machines they used to be.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
as far as servicing my dealer treats me like the King of Hubbedoobie. Treating everyone at the dealer with respect pays dividends. If you go in screaming, using foul language etc I don't see a great relationship. .

Last edited: