Digital temp display in EVIC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamInfo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I keep seeing posts here where folks are reporting engine and trans temps in fine digital increments- 202 degrees, 204 degrees, etc. I have programmed the display in my Laramie to show engine and trans temps but all I'm getting is a curved bar graph for each, tucked up against the tach. Are those digital readings coming from aftermarket gauges or am I programming something incorrectly?
Thx!
DG

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You need to scroll through your screens. Click up one screen from the MPG screen and it will show your tire pressure ect. From there scroll from side to side with the arrows in you steering wheel controls. I am at work so I can't get in my truck to take a picture of it but it's there. Even the base model trucks with a 3.5 inch Speedo show all the temperatures.

OP
OP
R

RamInfo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You need to scroll through your screens. Click up one screen from the MPG screen and it will show your tire pressure ect. From there scroll from side to side with the arrows in you steering wheel controls. I am at work so I can't get in my truck to take a picture of it but it's there. Even the base model trucks with a 3.5 inch Speedo show all the temperatures.

Aahhh, thanks. I was under the impression that only the main screen could be programmed. I'll dig into that in the morning. I have the thick printed manual (DVD never would work on any of my computers) but could not find anything in there about programming screens other than the main one.

Thanks again,
DG