Do I have an ST or an Express?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My sticker says ST but I have the Express package....

So I'm surfin autotrader and they come up different for an ST and Express.

I guess my question is...if I were to sell it would I list it as an ST or Express? Or an ST with Express package?!

Or is it once the express package is added it's no longer an ST?

Somebody help me!!!:happy107:

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^i got that part lol

Why is there different selections for the ST and Express?

Does the express package change the ST after its added?

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Technically the title says tradesman window sticker will say express. If I were to list your truck I would list it under express because technically by vin no ram will show up express but it's the package that you have.

Edit: think of it like a rumble bee, a R/T, a Daytona or a nightrummer those are all trucks that basically start out as sports and have packages added to them, but in auto trader they all have there own specific trim levels to search by.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is exactly why I asked.

Some say st...some say express.

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The express has different appearance options, such at 20" rims, sport bumpers, etc. It's still an ST. Different sites will recognize the options and express has.

You will normally always refer to it as the express model.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok...so my next question....

What would YOU guys call it? Lol

if you were listing it.

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
All in all its a express that's what I would go by I wouldn't list it as a tradesman even though thays that the title will say but it's a express package. If you get on auto trader and pull up a st/tradesman you won't find any trucks with the express packages now load express under trim and you won't find any st/tradesman but a bunch of trucks like yours.

It's a express.

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
I get the same thing kind of with my truck. Mine is an ST with chrome appearance package and popular options group. It's only 1 or 2 small details from being an SLT. It was great for pricing when I bought it though :happy107:

Definitely list as an express. Someone might be willing to pay more that's looking for an express.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To me if it has the color match bumpers it's an express.
If it has the plastic bumpers it's a tradesman/st.

I have a lonestar edition which is basically a big horn and those two are an SLT trim but no one refers it as an slt it's either a big horn or in my case a lonestar. I know some websites have different trim options to choose from even some trims that they don't longer offer so yea hope it makes sense lol

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2014 started life as a Tradesman upgraded to the Express which adds a few options from the base Tradesman. On top of that I have the Black Express option that adds the black wheels, all black trim including grill, LED tails, Projector headlights, badges removed and a few other items that escape me now.

In reality every level of Ram starts life as a Tradesman with more and more things added.