Documentary Short Films on Ram Truck Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DowntownDoc23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hello! I am producing a series of short documentary films on Ram Truck owners with interesting jobs or hobbies. How do you combine work with play? Do you use your Ram to travel to unique and interesting destinations? Do you have an interesting job that utilizes your Ram Truck? Or maybe you know someone who fits this description. I'd like to hear from you! If you'd like to be part of a this documentary series, please PM me the following info:

• What do you do for a living?
• Do you have an interesting or unique hobby?
• What year/make/model is your Ram Truck?
• What makes you interesting?

I look forward to hearing from you!

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Why do I feel like anyone that contacts the op is going to be asked for personal info, redirected to another site, asked for money, or at the very least asked if they mind filming in the nude.:naughty:

FireRob

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 DRW Longhorn
Engine
Cummins 6.7 AISIN 4.10
Why do I feel like anyone that contacts the op is going to be asked for personal info, redirected to another site, asked for money, or at the very least asked if they mind filming in the nude.:naughty:

I wasn't even interested until this was brought up... count me in! Already dropped my drawers. Ok truth is I never had them on. Someone pass me the leather conditioner.

Sandbox

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I wasn't aware that there was a 6.1 Hemi option for the 2016 Model year?

Attachments

• Snap7.jpg
    Snap7.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 135

Murphy Slaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bighorn 4X4 Crew
Engine
I wasn't even interested until this was brought up... count me in! Already dropped my drawers. Ok truth is I never had them on. Someone pass me the leather conditioner.

There's one in every crowd.

This crowd appears to be more crowded.....

:favorites13:

RamOutlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I use my ram in part for my Painting business and for towing my boat, jetskies, and as a launch pad for my drone.

Hemiluv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummons 6.7 Turbo Charged

To funny. Rob you have my kind of sense of humor. that about made me spit my coffee on my phone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio