ESP/BAS lights coming on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corupt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So over the last week or so, I have noticed the ESP/BAS light and the "traction control" dash lights have come on and stayed on in my 2009 Ram. I have noticed this has happened shortly after start up and normally while driving slow while turning(example: turning into a parking lot spot) after a short trip.

I know here in Ohio, we have had our first snow, and it is also the coldest it has been this winter. And I have seen these lights come on and flash when say I am spinning tires in the snow, but they shut off after I regain tranction. These dash lights are coming on and staying on. If I put the truck in park and shut the engine off and restart it they go away, but if I do another slow turn, they come back on. Any ideas before I make an appointment with the dealership?

-2009, 5.7 Hemi, 4x4, 21K miles

OP
OP
corupt1

corupt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is what I am reading it probably is. Guess it is a trip to the dealership to find out which one is bad.