FCA Cheating on Emissions too?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
How does it go.......

If ya ain't cheatin, ya ain't tryin!

Here's a Snickers, you sound like a Patriots fan. :Big Laugh:

1_Snickers.jpg

Last edited:

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
If they want my truck back it will cost full purchase price, plus parts and labor for all accessories and pain and suffering. I really like my truck.
Not to worry guys. They cannot, and will not force you to give back your trucks.

It's only the Ecodiesel that's affected too
I'm not particularly keen on being forced to give my truck back either. Hopefully they come up with a more amicable solution.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

rblochli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
And it was stated that their is nothing wrong with the vehicles, it comes down to some auxiliary emission control devices that were added to the engine after it was certified - FIAT says they weren't part of the cert, epa disagrees. Nothing like VW.

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just wrote to my senators and asked them to confirm Scott Pruitt's nomination as EPA admin. It's time we got the activists out of Washington and rolled back some of the bulls*t regulations like the EPA 'particulate' rules for wood burning. We can't all afford a $4,000 'certified' Jotul.
Nope. Not many can afford that jotul! Glad my company y makes some fur well under $1000 that meet the standards.

sent from my pixelated Nexus 6p