FCA hints future RAM based SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Exactly.... only reason I had mine at 30k miles for 19k was bailing someone out that reneged on the deal... Had a signed agreement so I repo'd the truck. all that was owed was 19k so that's what I got it for. Might sound kinda shady but when you try to screw me out of 19k I'll win, especially when smart enough to put it in writing that they signed.

Drove it for 4 years and traded it in on my New Cummins.. Sticker on that was 53k I bought it for 31k, just gotta know how to deal. :happy107:

I'm over buying new though. With so many vehicles out there 1-2 years old low low miles and alot cheaper, I'll let someone else take the hit and have a high payment and lose the value right off the lot. I'm ok with a slightly used vehicle.

Although I've never had a new car and sorta want that feeling.
I agree. I will be only be buying used for the most part. Like you said a couple year old car with low miles is a lot better of a deal.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jesus! 18k off!?!? I'm taking you with me next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just was luck of the draw, it helps that the ranch had a bunch of trucks we bought from them too.... ended up picking up one of their "Lost Leaders". I really didn't do anything but call down to the head sales guru and ask what he had and what I was looking for... he called me back with the deal... couldn't pass that up so went and bought it within the hour. Wish I still had that thing... it was a beast!!!