This is a first

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I got a unexpected package in the mail the other day. It was from Wadestar. .free pair of Ram 10 Blind Spot Mirrors. The letter accompanying it stated, that he was not happy with the quality of the tape on the back of the mirrors he sent me a few months ago, so he wanted to replace them. I never once complained, sent a email, nothing. This was totally out of the blue. How refreshing to still have companies out there that care about their products! Just thought it was very cool of Wade, and wanted to share with the forum, since I know a lot of guys here have purchased from them.

Attachments

• 2016-12-28 06.46.37.jpg
    2016-12-28 06.46.37.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 104

bsmarble

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same here!!! Thanks Wade...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
That is outstanding customer service, no doubt about it

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
He did the same with me, even though I argued with him not to send me a new set. I had one small issue that went away, but he still insisted on sending the new set. Wade is a stand up guy!! It makes me want to purchase his phone holder, even though I don't have a need for it. Just because I want to support him.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I may of helped out with him sending out new mirrors...both of mine had the glue come off in multiple spots on both mirrors after washing my truck. Wade said another guy from MN was having the same issues with me and actually just finished a batch with a better/ more flexible adhesive and I got my new mirrors 5 days later. Just too cold at home for install, probably wait until it's closer to spring. Wade's customer service is unbeatable,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My mother ordered me a set of these through amazon for xmas. I love them! They had the foam tape on them. Is that the new or older adhesive?

OP
OP
MaizeNBlue

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The ones I originally had, was double sided tape, which actually pretty much came off when tried taking the backing off. I just cut some 3M tape I had in the garage and installed them, honestly didn't think to much about it, didn't feel a need to complain, just one of those things. I like the mirrors, so all was good with me. Just was extremely impressed that a company would do this... as someone stated above, I'm going to be checking out the rest of his products, for the simple fact that's the type of people I enjoy supporting and doing business with, and of course will probably never buy a set of blind spot mirrors from anyone else.