Fix-it Ticket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was in VW today, which has a cat back exhaust, and i was pulled over for excessive noise... Really... dude... Really, i was polite and he cut me a break with my cracked window aswell. But really.... I wasent even being sporty...

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you're talking about a vw car.. I can see that ticket lol.

But a truck, no.

My rule of thumb, if it isnt louder than a harley.. Should be good.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you're talking about a vw car.. I can see that ticket lol.

But a truck, no.

My rule of thumb, if it isnt louder than a harley.. Should be good.

It was loud, louder than a Harley hahaha, it was Dublin police if anyone has heard about them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
One of my old high school friends got a fix it ticket on his Ram when it had dual exhaust.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was loud, louder than a Harley hahaha, it was Dublin police if anyone has heard about them

When I used to chase the **** around Dublin, Livermore and Pleasanton area I constantly got hassled by Dublin PD but never for excessive noise and my 67 mustang at the time had full length headers with 18" purple ***** glass packs bolted right to the header.... Doesn't get much louder than that.

Between Walnut Creek and Dublin I was on a first name basis with most PD out there. Prob pulled over at least 80-90 times back in the day with that car.
So I know all about them to say the least :roflsquared:

Reactions: PCT
OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I used to chase the **** around Dublin, Livermore and Pleasanton area I constantly got hassled by Dublin PD but never for excessive noise and my 67 mustang at the time had full length headers with 18" purple ***** glass packs bolted right to the header.... Doesn't get much louder than that.

Between Walnut Creek and Dublin I was on a first name basis with most PD out there. Prob pulled over at least 80-90 times back in the day with that car.

So I know all about them to say the least :roflsquared:

I have been pulled over 3 times in past 2 weeks but got let go every time... The trick is, don't be a ****

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Wish they would give out more tickets to rice burners and tin cans.

I dont mind what kind of car you drive loud or not and think some ricers are "fun" looking. I just HATE selfish, Rude drivers that ALWAYS have to be in front of everyone and DRIVE like they are always late for work.

dont get mad at me for you being late and me driving the speed limit.

rant over ( not directed to O.P.)

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been pulled over 3 times in past 2 weeks but got let go every time... The trick is, don't be a ****

Agreed, my ticket to pull over ration in my driving career is pretty damn good.
The dublin motorcycle cops aren't so forgiving and usually come with heavy attitude, even when I was respectful.

I dont mind what kind of car you drive loud or not and think some ricers are "fun" looking. I just HATE selfish, Rude drivers that ALWAYS have to be in front of everyone and DRIVE like they are always late for work.

dont get mad at me for you being late and me driving the speed limit.

rant over ( not directed to O.P.)

I just get infront of everyone if able to without driving like a **** cause I don't like being around other cars that cant maintain lane, speed or pay attention.... Most of the time that driving is triggered by almost being hit by someone not paying attention, on their phone or just cant drive to begin with.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I just get infront of everyone if able to without driving like a **** cause I don't like being around other cars that cant maintain lane, speed or pay attention.... Most of the time that driving is triggered by almost being hit by someone not paying attention, on their phone or just cant drive to begin with.[/QUOTE]

yup. on the highway I will pass but in town Ill slow down substantially and let they get away from me. I used to be a real hot head when driving and it never did any good. to stressful. I just let the stupid be and stay away. its less stressful.... for me anyway.

O.P.
can we see a mug shot of the VW?

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was in VW today, which has a cat back exhaust, and i was pulled over for excessive noise... Really... dude... Really, i was polite and he cut me a break with my cracked window aswell. But really.... I wasent even being sporty...

Well there's your problem, you live in the Republic of California.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just get infront of everyone if able to without driving like a **** cause I don't like being around other cars that cant maintain lane, speed or pay attention.... Most of the time that driving is triggered by almost being hit by someone not paying attention, on their phone or just cant drive to begin with.

yup. on the highway I will pass but in town Ill slow down substantially and let they get away from me. I used to be a real hot head when driving and it never did any good. to stressful. I just let the stupid be and stay away. its less stressful.... for me anyway.

O.P.

can we see a mug shot of the VW?[/QUOTE]

Trying to post a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is my **** box 220k miles....
d417a77d2de08aaadb17c4bd34647063.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Out here they are like flys, you slow down they will, you speed up gradually they will, its like everyone suffers from separation anxiety and cant drive unless next to another vehicle.... Honestly I am almost hit or have to alter lane to avoid a incident. If I slowed I would never get anywhere. plus its better to have them hit you from the rear, easier to prove fault.

and yeah I used to stress on it, now I just shake my head and actually feel bad for people who seem to just be lost in the motions of life, or that they are just an ******* that wants to control the road.

Like this mornings commute, came up behind a vehicle that pulled was at a red light, 2 lanes in my direction, she accelerated faster than the other car and I caught her cause I was already at speed as I approached she was stopped at. when she realized the car next to her wasn't going or accelerating to the same speed she hit her brakes and matched the speed of the other vehicle going 10mph under the speed limit and stayed at that speed. my assumption was so she couldn't get passed. I never got closer than 5-6 car lengths... came to a light where I turn and she was too onto a open 3 lane rd.... she hammers it and accelerates at full throttle then...
Thats the kind of stuff that ****** me of.. so I hammered it flew past her glared at her as she slowed down....

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Meanwhile I had open headers on my 66 buick for 4 years and never even got pulled over for it, let alone a ticket.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Out here they are like flys, you slow down they will, you speed up gradually they will, its like everyone suffers from separation anxiety and cant drive unless next to another vehicle.... Honestly I am almost hit or have to alter lane to avoid a incident. If I slowed I would never get anywhere. plus its better to have them hit you from the rear, easier to prove fault.

and yeah I used to stress on it, now I just shake my head and actually feel bad for people who seem to just be lost in the motions of life, or that they are just an ******* that wants to control the road.

Like this mornings commute, came up behind a vehicle that pulled was at a red light, 2 lanes in my direction, she accelerated faster than the other car and I caught her cause I was already at speed as I approached she was stopped at. when she realized the car next to her wasn't going or accelerating to the same speed she hit her brakes and matched the speed of the other vehicle going 10mph under the speed limit and stayed at that speed. my assumption was so she couldn't get passed. I never got closer than 5-6 car lengths... came to a light where I turn and she was too onto a open 3 lane rd.... she hammers it and accelerates at full throttle then...
Thats the kind of stuff that ****** me of.. so I hammered it flew past her glared at her as she slowed down....

Story of my life here in Dublin/bay

The only city where going fast is slow is Oakland

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio