Fix-it Ticket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Story of my life here in Dublin/bay

The only city where going fast is slow is Oakland

One reason why I moved from Concord, but now the Sac area is just as bad or worse and over crowded. Only time I come down to Pleasanton is for the Good Guys shows.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One reason why I moved from Concord, but now the Sac area is just as bad or worse and over crowded. Only time I come down to Pleasanton is for the Good Guys shows.

Next time your there hit me up, or in the area...

Last edited:
OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just get infront of everyone if able to without driving like a **** cause I don't like being around other cars that cant maintain lane, speed or pay attention.... Most of the time that driving is triggered by almost being hit by someone not paying attention, on their phone or just cant drive to begin with.

yup. on the highway I will pass but in town Ill slow down substantially and let they get away from me. I used to be a real hot head when driving and it never did any good. to stressful. I just let the stupid be and stay away. its less stressful.... for me anyway.

O.P.
can we see a mug shot of the VW?[/QUOTE]

Mug posted

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Maybe there is sort of a "process". Some steps may be skipped depending on the particular circumstances.
1. Verbal warning=please get it fixed
2. Fix it ticket=you really need to get that fixed
3. Written warning=No more please, get it fixed
4. Written summons=Maybe this will help you remember to get it fixed
:naughty:
Jay

Last edited: