Hemi production ending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronheater70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea I feel its definitley the tranny, I run similar rpms in the gears with this truck and 3:73's that I did with the f150 and 3:31's..

It does pull like a son of a gun though when you get the rpms up, I agree!

CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If true, when the itch come's for a new truck I'll be back in a Cummins faster then you can say rice burner!

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
The 6.4 especially with 4.10 axles is still a beast though. It would just be more of a beast if it had a 6.4 specific trans (even designed with this current 6 speed). This engine is STRONG. And even with the current trans I still like this drivetrain better than the other gassers. It just feels stronger, better daily driveability, great features for longevity, its a Hemi. IMO..

And a Cummins Ram wipes the floor with the other's, so you cant go wrong lol.

cubmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 6.4 especially with 4.10 axles is still a beast though. It would just be more of a beast if it had a 6.4 specific trans (even designed with this current 6 speed). This engine is STRONG. And even with the current trans I still like this drivetrain better than the other gassers. It just feels stronger, better daily driveability, great features for longevity, its a Hemi. IMO..

And a Cummins Ram wipes the floor with the other's, so you cant go wrong lol.

Would the 8 speed in the 1500 work behind the 6.4?

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well from a car point of view, it's all but dead in regards to the hemi v8. Next redesign...engines Will be turbo v4 &v6.

sent from my phone

Markks

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express RCSB 4X4
Engine
Pentastar
I'm guessing V8's will be a thing of the past before long.
Does anybody remember the V16 Cadillac, or the V12 Lincoln, and the V10 Viper is ending. I don't want a V8 just for the sake of a V8. Hell, give me
a Twin-Cylinder with over 300 Horse and 300 Lbs Torque and can get 35 MPG,
and tell me where to sign. I'm looking forward to either a V-Twin with the
Harley sound or a Twin like the Old Johny Poppers sound..