Holding back the tears...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly the type wheels and tires I'm going to go with, not a big off-roader person. I'd like to do a color change to black too. Looked into a wrap, but hell you can do a repaint for the same cost, and a nice one.

Same here. This Jeep will likely never be in 4x4 mod.
I just want a sporty street Wrangler and I might even throw in the Eibach drop kit for better street handling.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the rest of us on RF are going to hold a Candle light vigil.... Now where are we going to get our ram inspiration from??

On another note, I saw a link on my facebook this weekend but didn't have time to post it here for you, it is a company that does the hellcat swap into the new JK jeeps. Cant find the link again but thought it would be up your new project alley

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I know the feeling man, sad to see the fun ones go....

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
:(

I hope the mods let you stick around... It's still Mopar, afterall. You were/are an inspiration to a several on here. I can't blame you, though. Wranglers are pretty sweet rides. I tried to convince my wife to get one as her "SUV", but she said it wasn't "practical" enough. :rolleyes:

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same here. This Jeep will likely never be in 4x4 mod.
I just want a sporty street Wrangler and I might even throw in the Eibach drop kit for better street handling.

The only time I'm likely to use 4X4 is when we get snow or ice here in Atlanta. Plan on leaving mine stock height with some big ass tires and wheels. Did you get the Hemi, V8, 6cyl or 4 banger (if it's even still available?)

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So what's some of the details on this Jeep? Two door? 4 door? Fully loaded Rubicon? Sport? Details man!

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm the same way,it's all about the build.Theres so many vehicles to mod & so lil time.

Hemi Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4
Engine
Better warm up that arm and be ready to wave. It's a Jeep thing.

Should of just kept the Ram like me and had 2 vehicles. Unfortunately I still wave to Wranglers in the Ram too. I think they get it anyway...

Sent directly from my thoughts using tinfoil antennas and a stainless mixing bowl helmet.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the rest of us on RF are going to hold a Candle light vigil.... Now where are we going to get our ram inspiration from??

On another note, I saw a link on my facebook this weekend but didn't have time to post it here for you, it is a company that does the hellcat swap into the new JK jeeps. Cant find the link again but thought it would be up your new project alley

I know the feeling man, sad to see the fun ones go....

:(

I hope the mods let you stick around... It's still Mopar, afterall. You were/are an inspiration to a several on here. I can't blame you, though. Wranglers are pretty sweet rides. I tried to convince my wife to get one as her "SUV", but she said it wasn't "practical" enough. :rolleyes:

The only time I'm likely to use 4X4 is when we get snow or ice here in Atlanta. Plan on leaving mine stock height with some big ass tires and wheels. Did you get the Hemi, V8, 6cyl or 4 banger (if it's even still available?)

So what's some of the details on this Jeep? Two door? 4 door? Fully loaded Rubicon? Sport? Details man!

I'm the same way,it's all about the build.Theres so many vehicles to mod & so lil time.

Better warm up that arm and be ready to wave. It's a Jeep thing.

Should of just kept the Ram like me and had 2 vehicles. Unfortunately I still wave to Wranglers in the Ram too. I think they get it anyway...

Sent directly from my thoughts using tinfoil antennas and a stainless mixing bowl helmet.

Thanks guys, you're awesome!!! :favorites13:

I would have kept both vehicles except that I live by the beach and have a small one car garage and there is no way I would park my vehicles on the street... I looked in to renting a second garage off site, but that would run me about $350 a month. :(

I hope the mods are cool with me sharing some of the Wrangler stuff, otherwise I'll post up some links.

The Wrangler will be a 2 door, either Sport S or Sahara (for the painted fenders and hardtop) still undecided if I want painted or black on the plastics... It will have basic equipment: automatic, hardtop, power everything, a/c, 3.73, gears and base audio system. I don't care about the rest because it's all getting modded, lol!!! :naughty:

Concept is more or less a street Wrangler, but it will spend half the year top-less. So audio and other mods will have to be rather discrete. There will be mods though, FOR SURE! A lot of mods, I am already planning what's first and what the look will be.
The audio will be loud, very loud. ;)

Here is a taste of a couple things I have been looking at...

Attachments

• MF for JK.JPG
    MF for JK.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 147
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Truck_Master_hood.jpg
    Truck_Master_hood.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 462
  • RKCF Hood.jpg
    RKCF Hood.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 155

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would say if its going to be street go ahead and get all the black plastic out of the way now especially since you had the issues on your truck(sob). Get it all painted!

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The hood on the bottom left, with the satin heat exhaust vents are the coolest I've seen.
they also come with a vent/hump in the middle too, totally *****'n.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why a Jeep?? WHY??!! should of got a scatpack charger..

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol! I've always wanted one... I live in the city by the beach, anywhere I go I sit in traffic, and its summer all year around. I miss having an open top vehicle. The jeep is easy to drive and park, and open top for fun in the sun. Perfect! ;)

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I say continue your Ram build log hehehehe. Sad to see the truck go hope you got the owner to sign something saying he will post about it up on this forum.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Yep! For me it's all about the project! I like your new "project" too! :favorites13:

I had a LOT in it, I sold it 100% as is, left everything in it! It only has 9,800 miles on it, too.
The buyer was ******** himself with joy! :crazy:

YOU ONLY HAD 9800 MILES ON IT!?!?!?!? Holy **** dude, mine's only a year old and I'm pushing 26k right now. What's your daily if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I say continue your Ram build log hehehehe. Sad to see the truck go hope you got the owner to sign something saying he will post about it up on this forum.

I doubt he will, he seemed like some drug dealer or something, lol! On the happy side, there will be a DavidRam... uh I mean DavidWrangler's 3rd Audio Build thread coming up!!! :naughty: Actually, I am DavidRam on Wrangler forum too...

YOU ONLY HAD 9800 MILES ON IT!?!?!?!? Holy **** dude, mine's only a year old and I'm pushing 26k right now. What's your daily if you don't mind me asking?

Lol! The Ram was my daily, well sorta. I rent a lot of cars, and use Uber a lot. But I live 3 miles from work.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I am probably gonna have to do my audio build log on here, because I cannot find anyone on WF (wrangler forum) doing an audio build of anything more than a little upgrade... It seems the those guys aren't that in to premium car audio. :(

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Its hard to be into it when most jeeps in the past just had stuff stolen out of them. Now with the hard tops its a little harder to do that.