How Come..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Black Express owners, we shall overcome because we are superior !!!!! All you lesser RAM owners please form a line behind us.

RusslRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's probably the best about the Ram. Same great looking exterior and so many different options and models that every owner doesn't see their truck driving next to them. I have a 1500 tradesman CC with the 6'4" bed and Hemi of course. May not have all the bells and whistles but was big enough for me with out going to a 2500. Let's be honest, anyone with a set of ram keys are happy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jschwanke84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dealers stock what sells best in their area. They don't want to load up inventory on trucks that will sit around for months until the right buyer finally comes along. It is all based on sales history and demographics.

The Express is catered to a specific target audience, just like the other trims. Similar to others here, I purchased an Express black edition because it has everything I want while also looking bad ass and didn't waste my money on features I don't want. I hate chrome and leather seats so the Express checks that off. I got the UConnect 5.0, backup camera, heated mirrors... this gives me all the tech features I want. Etc.

You can do a custom order or look at other trims to find what you want easier. If Rambox is important, the Express just might not be the model for you.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
I am no expert but it seemed to me that the express was an attempt to keep the price down and still appeal to the truck buyers out there. I noticed a lot of them I looked at didn't even have tow packages, reverse cameras, sun roofs etc. It seemed like they striped down some of the convenience type stuff and went heavy on the cosmetic stuff. No DIS to the express meant, it's just a different target audience.

I agree... I have an Express and it's bare bone simplicity. Paid 25K and love it most days.. Lol