I am in trouble.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Or now's my chance to start a transport service... I'll drive that bad boy to you and fly home! :D

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Or you could just fly down and drive it back. Would be a lot cheaper than $3k

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Okay so I found a truck here in Anchorage same thing only with out the lift. I can get a 5" lift for 900 and I can get wheels and tires hella cheaper. It seems to me like building it myself will save me $15K. Oh this is not good lol.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So they want 52 for it and it has 393 miles. It is a 6" tuff country lift with 37's and mint condition. The truck does not have navigation or rear video and that is really a bummer. So I would be looking at HID's, rhino lining, fender flares, painted bumpers and grille, tuner, and floor mats to start out. Hmmm then I have to pay $3000 for shipping to Alaska once I sell my truck. What to do what to do.

You could always line-x the bumpers instead of painting. That way they will be more durable.

westtnfx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Leave the bumpers alone! The truck is sweet just like it sits.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
The 2500s look AMAZING with color matched bumpers.

If they made a 2500 sport package, I might just be up talking to the dealer right now...

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah for the 2011's I think they do. I can get zone 5" for 900 so I'm thinking about that route. I'm worried about selling my truck and the deal with the one in utah falling through. I am leaning more on local dealerships and a possible build truck.

Yeah I like the idea of powercoat. I just found out that the 2012 rams did away with that blue it's a darker blue now. :( I am calling people like crazy right now trying to find deals and prices but most of all a closer truck.