I ask you WTF people dont care about there quality of work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is epically terrible. And about standard quality for the state of NM.
Let's just stuff some 2" pipe into this 2.25" pipe. UGH!

I'm really sad my trusted exhaust guy moved across the country.
ROADTRIP! lol

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh my. I haven't welded in about 21 years, and I know I could have done better. At least the manager/owner took care of you. Hopefully the welder doesn't have your address though.

gopackgo69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi ****
I don't see the problem, the tips are welded on.... right? We live in a generation where half ass work is praised. We don't want to hurt juniors feelings, or diminish their self esteem.

I had a simular situation where an exhaust place was supposed to weld in a dual system. The wing nut layed the pipes straight across the axels. I said wtf you are supposed to arch over the axel. the moron didnt get it . so I had em cut it all out and drove around with out a muffler for a week.

That is until i found anouther rocket surgeon that welded the muffler in backwards, it was a dynomax muffler with the spring valve in it, had arrows on it and everything (POS) by the way.