I just wanna say....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I absolutely phucking love my truck. Took a road trip up to the mountains (big bear, ca). On the way there, starting to rain/ snow. Up the windy road was alot of ice. Cars slipping and sliding. My wife was freaked out. Popped my truck into 4wd , felt like I was on train tracks.

Myself and two other trucks, Jeep and suburban, took a snowy trail. Both are stock, had a lot of difficulty getting around the trail. My truck had no problems whatsoever, it was almost boring.

The performance on this truck, first time actually using for what it was intended for just really impressed me. My wife, who at first thought it was a waste of money was bragging about the truck. How we were getting around effortlessly, seat warmers on, just total comfort.

The only weird thing was the fan clutch would not disengage at all the whole time we were up there. As soon as we got down the mountain and hit the freeway, it disengage. Temps were from 10-30 degrees.

Gas mileage sucked balls. It's a 3/4 ton truck, what do u expect.

I would post pics but something wrong photobucket.

I love my truck. Got my family from point A to point B and back, in comfort and most importantly safe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
zeddy

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Trying to figure out out this tapa talk

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
good to hear. nice pics, nice truck.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yup, they are very capable out there on and off road.

I had no problem getting around in our little snow storm here last week. I will have to apologize to the Prius owner who abandoned their car on the freeway though. I had to crawl over it to get home. ;)

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
for the OP what kind of tires do you have there

jschwanke84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ram's are monsters in the snow. I have only owned mine for 4 or 5 months but I am a skiier and we have been getting snow in the city the past couple weeks here as well. Truck has no problems whatsoever. I live in a very hilly area and have been seeing cars abandoned on the side of the road, sliding into ditches, etc. all over the place and I just flip into 4wd and plow through the snow up and down all the hills. Definitely get jealous looks from all the people on the side of the road sitting in their stuck Civic's and Corolla's.

I am making a long 450 mile drive up some mountains in Idaho soon and I am super pumped for it. I am almost hoping to run into heavy snow on the roads just so I can enjoy how great my truck handles it. I still have the stock Goodyear SRA's on as well. Zero issues whatsoever.