i love my ram :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know my dodge isn't on the level of some of you guys on the forum. one day it will be further modded but its still an awesome truck! i have a bit of a led foot and i love when people try my ram and i just blow the doors off my opponent. this guy in a 4.7L supercharged chevy silverado tried me in a quick run on my way home from work. he did not succeed and what makes it sad is i had a landscape trailer behind me. just makes me appreciate my truck so much more. had to get that out there.

cableguy_hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 2500 CTD
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Nothing like having a fast TRUCK... I haven't had anyone try me... Not for lack or trying on my part. I think they see the hemi badge and get scared.

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
I wish a N/A close to stock Hemi would come get some. Just sayin'. ;)

OP
OP
R

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i beat a 2013 ram last week. he had the same set up as me as far as tuner intake and exhaust.... i hurt his feelings. like to the point he flagged me down and wanted to see what i had under the hood. he had a 4x4 with 33''s. i didnt think the tires or 4x4 made a huge difference in speed but it was like racing a stock honda civic.

the only cars i have raced that have beaten me pretty bad was like a new 5.0 mustang or a camaro ss... mostly everything else i beat. its pretty bad ass being its a huge ass truck.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Love the Hemi, had a guy with a Tahoe floor it at a stop sign turning left, he was inside lane. I was outside lane turning left and I floored it, and by the time we got to when the double lane ends (about 300 yards), I was in front. To be honest I felt kinda stupid afterwards, it wasn't the place to be d*ck measuring, but that guy knows not to mess with Hemi:) I've had mostly Fords, but both Dodges I have had have been great trucks, last one was a Cummins. Honestly, I think the new Ram brand has set themselves apart as top of the heep, not only in power but suspension too. I think the only weakness we have is the transmission, and I wouldn't mind a solid axle up front on the 1500.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Takes time to mod it the way you want it. Some of us have been working on our trucks for years, sometimes its good to take your time.

OP
OP
R

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
my truck before my ram was a 2006 ford f250. i had a K&N intake, sct tuner, 3.5" downpipe and a 4" straight pipe exhaust. i had a little over 500 HP at the crank and 1200 foot pounds of torque. i thought that truck had balls, even though it weighed more i feel like the ram has way more ass behind it, and i have beat trucks with the same set up in my ram. i mean i know its not a corvett but its still quick.

OP
OP
R

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i was going to order my drop kit..... then i backed my wifes car out of a parking spot and ripped her front bumper off on the parking stopper!!!!!! 3 days after i bought it. i mean wtf! it goes in the shop monday morning for a new bumper :(

-Arana-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I had my 08 everyone wanted to race me but they would trip out when they realized that it was 4.7 now that I have a HEMI nobody really wants to play...

OP
OP
R

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is one hemi around my area I am a little afraid of racing. I believe he is on the other ram forum though. Has a hooked up R/T with an intake, programer, exhaust, catch can, moes 87mm tb, a set of cams, lowered. Few other things I can't remember.

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
There is one hemi around my area I am a little afraid of racing. I believe he is on the other ram forum though. Has a hooked up R/T with an intake, programer, exhaust, catch can, moes 87mm tb, a set of cams, lowered. Few other things I can't remember.

Where u from? Also a cammed RT? Never heard of a 4th gen with a cam that makes a lopey sound

OP
OP
R

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i live in lake county florida right outside orlando.... ran into a guy at the bank who is on ramfourmz, he has a bad ass R/T

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This forum is like a wallet vacuum LOL
Sorry to read about that front bumper; I feel your pain.
My wife told me she was going to buy a tuner for the truck then a kid hit our bumper with his bike and it cost us $700+ out of pocket instead :mad3:

OP
OP
R

Roastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Even more drama on the acura, had to change the alternator and battery last night... Will never get any lower at this rate.