I'm a 2nd Gen guy. Here's a 2016 Ram 5500 for you.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I am not here to argue, but it is not the same thing, and, as has been pinted out, zero flex is NOT the goal in a long, structural member. The flex is designed in. I am sorry that you can't see that.

Apologies to the OP for taking up his thread.
I'm not arguing, I understand what the flex is for. I used to modify big truck frames, add stingers, axles and what not when I was welding for a tank company. It was my own opinion that it should be boxed, only in certain sections though.

OP
OP
Jimmy68

Jimmy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
Either way, I hope to see it again. It has gone to get it's new high cube van body built and installed. If I do see it again I'll get another picture. Normally we install the bodies also but this one has gone to the company that builds them for installation.

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
OK, you going to box it? J/K. Can you post some pics of they type of box you are putting on the back. Weblinks, pics, sketches or even an etch-a-sketch? You can't make us wait too long now. Im not the only one curious to see.