Just watched the 2013 Ram release...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have to say that based on what I see there are a lot of things that I'm liking about the truck, especially the technology on the interior and the addition of the air suspension...anyone else see it? Thoughts?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I wanna see what the sport looks like

shadango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
All that new technology like the stop/start, auto leveling, air suspension, etc is cool and all, but man.....as if there wasnt enough to worry about going wrong on the current truck....LOL

The look doesnt seem to have changed much at all.

I would give the 2013 a couple years of testing by others before jumping in to it.....

I think the interior of my 12 is pretty sweet as is...its a truck -- how posh do you really want it? LOL

But glad to see that Ma Mopar is trying.

Looking at the interior, I can see a lot of people having accidents due to that dash-mounted rotary shift knob. I cant understand why they went that route. If they can shift a 6 speed with a standard column or floor shifter, why not the 8? The updated screen on the dash (between the speedo and tach) looks cool

And I do like the supposed extra clearance via the airbags at the touch of a button.......

Last edited:

IHRedRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My truck is only a month old and now it's obsolete... figures!!! I must say, the new model looks pretty impressive for a "mid-model refresh". If I could take one thing from the new model and put on my 2012, is the 20% increase in fuel economy!

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My truck is only a month old and now it's obsolete... figures!!! I must say, the new model looks pretty impressive for a "mid-model refresh". If I could take one thing from the new model and put on my 2012, is the 20% increase in fuel economy!

Id take the auto load leveling

(green tapatalk)

zuiquan1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I can take the technology of the 2013 and throw it in my 2011 I'd be the happiest man alive. I like the improvements but hate pretty much all the design decisions they went with. Prefer the look of my 2011.

Whitehemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like my 2012 better , The 09-12s just just all flow better to me on the looks ....The technology is nice but ill stick with what i got .

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
im really not digging the grille, i like my body style better

roadrnnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have to say that based on what I see there are a lot of things that I'm liking about the truck, especially the technology on the interior and the addition of the air suspension...anyone else see it? Thoughts?

Not likeing the grill at all