KILLELR DEAL!!!!! Need help deciding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe you said you didnt do it, but in the future i would LAUGH all the way out the door if a dealer told me i would pay sticker price on a "year old" car and one they dont make anymore.

hemipower95 2.0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I believe you said you didnt do it, but in the future i would LAUGH all the way out the door if a dealer told me i would pay sticker price on a "year old" car and one they dont make anymore.

Did not know that they didn't sell them anymore, anywho

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
And I thought my advice on page one would put this thread to sleep, errrrr I guess not lol. Just my story but even as a young fella with a paper route my Pops made me put at LEAST 1/3 of my earnings into a savings/investment account and I am talking very early 70's. As far a purchasing a vehicle I always tried to get the best possible deal and paid approximately 30-40% down. That was in the late teens and early 20's. When I was a wee bit older I did not care what the interest rates were I paid cash. Some can now shoot me now lol. Did I lose money when I traded a Mustang GT, you bet but I could afford to take the loss, ie sold my business and retired at 47. Living life large and chillin. Cheers everyone and again ready for the ammo tehehehe