Lease return saga finale...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So a bunch of you decided to jump all over my **** because during my lease end inspection, the inspector decided I should respray the inside of my bed because it was scratched and replace the bed rail caps because they were marred. Many of you, of course without actually SEEING it, and relying on a mediocre cell phone pic, thought it was beyond repair or the worst condition you had ever seen and other idiotic comments that were foolish at best. As I said I would do, I took it to 3 dealers, all of whom had a good laugh at Chrysler Capital's expense for trying to charge me for it, and I wound up selling it above my obligation without making any corrective action as I told you would happen. I know its the internet, but thanks for not having a fellow owners interest in mind, and backing the manufacturer, who ALSO admitted that the WEAR was NORMAL and the charges were removed.

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks for the Rant bud as I remember the post we were just as upset at the inspector saying he was PMS'ing were not here to attack you, but if you just want to come at us then don't expect an apology that you seem to be acting out for. I'm glad that another dealer was on your side you don't normally see that but good for you. now if thats all you wanted to say have a good day.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IIRC most people were on your side, but this post shows what the dealer had to deal with. They probably just didn't want to deal with you anymore.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So did you sell it privately or did a dealer buy it back? Many of us were recommending you bring it to the dealers VS taking what the "inspector" said as the end all be all.

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IIRC most people were on your side, but this post shows what the dealer had to deal with. They probably just didn't want to deal with you anymore.

Haha, that's what I got out of the first thread and now here we are a 2nd thread with the same attitude. Lol

I posted in that thread that the dealer was clearly nit picking BS issues with the bed but I can see why the dealer may have been acting that way.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So a bunch of you decided to jump all over my **** because during my lease end inspection, the inspector decided I should respray the inside of my bed because it was scratched and replace the bed rail caps because they were marred. Many of you, of course without actually SEEING it, and relying on a mediocre cell phone pic, thought it was beyond repair or the worst condition you had ever seen and other idiotic comments that were foolish at best. As I said I would do, I took it to 3 dealers, all of whom had a good laugh at Chrysler Capital's expense for trying to charge me for it, and I wound up selling it above my obligation without making any corrective action as I told you would happen. I know its the internet, but thanks for not having a fellow owners interest in mind, and backing the manufacturer, who ALSO admitted that the WEAR was NORMAL and the charges were removed.

199825f5d1e7e3d3f58ac9f3536f9274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Thanks for the update.

I call them RF Trolls. They've got nothing valuable to say just want to bloviate about how much they think they know and how important they think they are.

Sometimes a little pushback is good, but the Trolls always take it too far and start condescending and going all Cliff Calvin. :favorites13:

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Glad that a different dealer took care of you.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks for the update.

I call them RF Trolls. They've got nothing valuable to say just want to bloviate about how much they think they know and how important they think they are.

Sometimes a little pushback is good, but the Trolls always take it too far and start condescending and going all Cliff Calvin. :favorites13:

I'm not trying to start anything, but didn't you resurrect a thread from July just to bash one of the RF trolls as you put it. That thread got closed pretty quickly after your lengthy post bashing other members. I don't mean any disrespect but if you're going to call people trolls and complain about people taking it to far, you might want to take a look in the mirror.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I'm not trying to start anything, but didn't you resurrect a thread from July just to bash one of the RF trolls as you put it. That thread got closed pretty quickly after your lengthy post bashing other members. I don't mean any disrespect but if you're going to call people trolls and complain about people taking it to far, you might want to take a look in the mirror.

Message sent and receipted for...Mission accomplished

You're awfully sensitive by the way, and clearly have insight into that thread being closed...in the mirror?

Proper spelling is "too," not to, by the way.

Last edited:

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Message sent and receipted for...Mission accomplished

You're awfully sensitive by the way, and clearly have insight into that thread being closed...in the mirror?

Proper spelling is "too," not to, by the way.

Lol super sensitive. Coming from the guy who typed a novel in a dead thread to complain about someone who obviously upset him very deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.