Lifetime warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mud80

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
FYI Clay has a new email address as he is at his new dealer.

Here is his new contact info:
[email protected] and you can reach him at 888-421-1388.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal. Thanks for posting. I recommend him to new members looking for a warranty. Down to business guy, good price

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good deal. Thanks for posting. I recommend him to new members looking for a warranty. Down to business guy, good price

You are welcome and I agree. Someone passed him on to me a couple weeks ago and he quoted me the cheapest price! I recommend him as well.

Last edited:

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wanted to bring this back up guys, I just got a letter in the mail today from FCA about the lifetime warranty. I'm thinking about biting the bullet and going for it. Going to call them and get the price to see but mentions that zero interest financing is available so that may be a good way to go about it.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well just got off the phone, price seems pretty reasonable with their 0% financing offer. I asked about lift and tires and was told I could do the Mopar 2 1/2 inch lift with up to 35 inch tires... I don't see a 2 1/2 inch mopar lift listed on their site but at least I was able to get some information.

Going to pull the trigger next week.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well just got off the phone, price seems pretty reasonable with their 0% financing offer. I asked about lift and tires and was told I could do the Mopar 2 1/2 inch lift with up to 35 inch tires... I don't see a 2 1/2 inch mopar lift listed on their site but at least I was able to get some information.

Going to pull the trigger next week.

Great news! The extra peace of mind is worth it!

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
And just got a response from Clay... wow! If you want it guys reach out to him, WAY lower price. I'm just waiting to hear confirmation that all the details are the same. Depending on the plan it is a $200, $150, $100 or $0 deductible, so just keep that in mind.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And just got a response from Clay... wow! If you want it guys reach out to him, WAY lower price. I'm just waiting to hear confirmation that all the details are the same. Depending on the plan it is a $200, $150, $100 or $0 deductible, so just keep that in mind.

Yes, Clay is going to have the cheapest price than anyone else!

Razorbackfan

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That and their dealership doesn't have to work on a vast majority of the out of state people buying the plans. 100% profit to them if you don't visit their dealership.
I bought a $0 deductible power train only unlimited/lifetime from him for $1100 I think it was for my van. I didn't care about getting any cheap stuff fixed I can do myself. I just wanted that trans covered.
My last unlimited warranty bought two transmissions in 250k miles of use. Well worth it, too bad they won't offer for my truck.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Only two weeks into ownership and loving my Longhorn but the more I'm driving and playing with all these gizmos I can see some expensive repairs ahead if or should I say when these things fail. So I started reading about the maximum care lifetime warranty and was shocked to read that my all knowing self important state legislature here in Florida made warranties something that cannot be negotiated.

So, I gotta work some overtime cause I am going to buy the warranty as I plan on keeping the rig for a long time.

I thought I would share the info I just got:

Total cost for warranty :crazy:$4242 with 10% down and interest free payments of $159 for 24 months.

One added benefit is the fact that I can transfer the lifetime warranty for only $50, should be easy to sell outright if I ever do want to dump it... Not sure why I would with a lifetime warranty though. The only states that allow the transfer are Florida and I think he said N. Carolina.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
check on line for pricing on the warranties. lifetime bumper to bumper should be 2600.00.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only two weeks into ownership and loving my Longhorn but the more I'm driving and playing with all these gizmos I can see some expensive repairs ahead if or should I say when these things fail. So I started reading about the maximum care lifetime warranty and was shocked to read that my all knowing self important state legislature here in Florida made warranties something that cannot be negotiated.

So, I gotta work some overtime cause I am going to buy the warranty as I plan on keeping the rig for a long time.

I thought I would share the info I just got:

Total cost for warranty :crazy:$4242 with 10% down and interest free payments of $159 for 24 months.

One added benefit is the fact that I can transfer the lifetime warranty for only $50, should be easy to sell outright if I ever do want to dump it... Not sure why I would with a lifetime warranty though. The only states that allow the transfer are Florida and I think he said N. Carolina.

Congrats on the new truck!

That is WAY too expensive for the lifetime. Contact Clay Robbins. You will get the best deal around $2400-2600.

[email protected] and you can reach him at 888-421-1388.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
One added benefit is the fact that I can transfer the lifetime warranty for only $50, should be easy to sell outright if I ever do want to dump it.

Hopefully, you live in either Flordia or North Carolina, these are the only two states lifetime service contracts are transferable to another owner of the vehicle the contract was for. The contract can not be transferred to another vehicle.

check on line for pricing on the warranties. lifetime bumper to bumper should be 2600.00.

The cost is based on the deductible amount of the service contract, the term in years, and mileage limits, when you throughout a plan cost you should include the deductible amount of the service contract, the term, and mileage, to remove pricing confusion.

Deductibles are 200, 100, 50, and zero dollars, terms are 5 to 8 years plus lifetime, and mileage limits are from 60K to 120K plus lifetime. As you can see, there are several service contract options available.

Last edited: