Lifetime warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Granite Chrystal Laramie 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As I approach retirement I think I have bought my last new truck. I bought a leftover 2016 1500 Laramie last December, and like the 5 Rams I had before it have been very pleased with it. Since I'm keeping this one for at least the next 10 years I read up on extended warranties and went to my local dealership this morning and bought it.
I knew from reading on here to contact Clay Robbins and he is the owner of our local dealership here in Manhattan, Ks. Clay was very easy to talk too, answered all of my questions and really made it painless. The main reason I bought it was, because of all the electronics. Now I have a little peace of mind, and just wanted to say thanks to Clay for making it easy.
Roy

HemiStarPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I purchased my warranty thru Clay as well! It was very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patchelect

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Count me in and my buying for the very same reasons the OP used. Retirement, last truck, had my last one for 16 years, etc, etc, etc.

And Clay WAS very easy to deal with!

Thanks Clay!

Mnshooter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bought through him for my truck and Jeep. Both went great....except both his secretary and Clay made fun of me about my Minnesotan accent.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Bought through him for my truck and Jeep. Both went great....except both his secretary and Clay made fun of me about my Minnesotan accent.

Don’t worry they are the best kind others are jealous we pronounce all the letters in the words.

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
all I heard was "DON'TCHA KNOOOOOOW" and "HOO'S IT GOIN CHIEF" oh and my all time favorite "YOU'RE ONE BIG BEAVER"

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The warranty is great for those who plan to keep their truck for a long time. Biggest reason why i bought mine. Last new truck was bought in 1993. Sold it to buy my 2016 Ram 1500. And too many electronics to go wrong to not have a long warranty. All those Chinese workers have to get all those electronic parts all working together, sometimes they mess up. :)