List of Defective matirials or workmanship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DublDee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Well I really love my Ram Sport, but unfortunately the rear sliding window leaks every time I wash it(and YES the freaking thing is closed all the way, so don't ask me that, like the guy at the service department did). Also my drivers side headlight seems to get condensation in it sometimes after I wash it as well.

silver13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Oh ya and also was backing my travel trailer up my drive way put it in 4wheel. Wtf back tires still spinning? Took it in they say they found something broken in trans case. Had it for a couple days got it back they said its normal when tires are turned some kind of clutches in front end kick in so it doesn't do the usuall hop. Say what?? K will keep eye on it. But what happened to the eleged broken trans piece? They said nothin was broken. Grrr

Sent from my iPhone

Batram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It sucks to hear about you all having issues with your trucks. My 2013 is only a few months old with less than 6000km on it & so far it's trouble free. No radio/EVIC problems, no leaks, no rattles & no complaints :). I hope my truck stays this way & I hope you all get your truck issues worked out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963