Longest lasting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For the benefit of my American friends that may not have seen all the Canadian advertisements, according to research firm R.L Polk Canada Inc, Ram is Canada’s longest lasting line of pickups based on model years 1987 to 2011. This is based on Canadian Vehicles in Operation Data. Not bad concidering all the competition's hype about being built tough. Anyone know who claims the US title?

Ike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For the benefit of my American friends that may not have seen all the Canadian advertisements, according to research firm R.L Polk Canada Inc, Ram is Canada’s longest lasting line of pickups based on model years 1987 to 2011. This is based on Canadian Vehicles in Operation Data. Not bad concidering all the competition's hype about being built tough. Anyone know who claims the US title?

Chevy Claims the title in the US.

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Rams have been around for a long ass time lol. First gens which weren't even the first ones out there were made starting in the late 80's...

There are older ones but I think they were all called ram power wagons back in the day (correct me if I am wrong lol)

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Since there are still running and driving Ford model A's and T'a out there...kinda hard to dispute that Ford has the "longest lasting" title. lol

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
You could make the argument that the Daimler 3-wheeled motor carriages still can cruise around... Those were literally the first cars lol.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Cool, There is a Guts and Glory Ram Commercial on TV here with actor Sam Elliot's Voice filmed locally in the Badlands here and the Ground opens up and then the Truck is Rolling into Calgary with an Exit Sign to LethBridge...Pretty Cool Also.

I get Dodge Joked on a Daily Basis as well as Being a Montrel Canadiens Hockey Fan, "Tabernacle de calis de Ice Tee (French Cursing)"!