Met a fellow 4th gen member tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Found a center console lid on cl today went to pick it up and wouldn't you know it was one of our own members on the forum.

Postall is a great guy awesome to deal with. Who would have thought I would find a member without using the site. I hope to stay in contact with him. Very knowledgeable especially when it comes to making sure the pups are safe when they're riding around with us. Loved his truck and every little attention to detail he had when it came to the mods he has done, I definitely got a bit of a chub when I saw the inside of his truck.. lol everything I've ever wanted.

Sorry postall but I'm gonna be stealing some of your mods. So many different ones to choose from. I don't know where to start. Hope we make more deals in the future. The new console looks awesome and almost matches my paint matched interior.

13dda7a1d8b8fce60a0623cc969291b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
nice to put a face to the name.

OP
OP
L

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
nice to put a face to the name.

Yes it is. And he is very knowledgeable. Knows what he was doing when he had set up his new ram. The most legit setup Ive seen to date. I hope to gain a lot more knowledge from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock