Motor Trend on news stands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is a small article on a special Ram Rebel concept. They are hoping it could be somewhat of a look of a possible Raptor answer. Again, hopeful.
Has suspension work and a 575hp hellcat engine. Looks pretty badass.
It would definitely be a niche truck, but would be wild nonetheless. Even if Ram doesn't go all the way with it, a Raptor alternative would make for a nice rivalry. Lol

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
would rather have the hellcat engine in an RT or sport.

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
It's okay. Tires, tuners, lighting, running boards, tonneau covers, and exhaust all got this number of posts beat by a country mile!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

blrmkrl83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's okay. Tires, tuners, lighting, running boards, tonneau covers, and exhaust all got this number of posts beat by a country mile!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't forget catch cans.

If the magazine just came out and he didn't see the other posts then it is new for him. I know I go through spells where I'm busy and don't get on here much. OP's just trying to share some info.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Don't forget catch cans.

If the magazine just came out and he didn't see the other posts then it is new for him. I know I go through spells where I'm busy and don't get on here much. OP's just trying to share some info.

Exactly!! if its something you already saw, don't click on the thread. Especially don't need the smart ass comments either. If you can't post something productive or useful don't post at all.

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Exactly!! if its something you already saw, don't click on the thread. Especially don't need the smart ass comments either. If you can't post something productive or useful don't post at all.

"Motor Trend on the news stands" reasonably implies it is at least somewhat current information, does it not? If it had said, "Everyone saw this three months ago when it came out but I didn't", I would not have clicked on it, as you suggested. Or maybe I would have, because I may have thought it would have been humorous.

I simply offered a little levity and injected some sense of humor into the post. If that offended anyone, they need to grow up. To suggest that every post on here, including yours, Mr. Administrator, is productive or useful is laughable. This is a forum.

Yes, it there is A LOT of great information and it offers a space for enthusiasts to collaborate, share ideas and even offer and/or solicit sound advice from time to time. The lion's share of the content is opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt. I believe we are all adults here. Fun police need not interject.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
there is a big difference between injecting a little humor and belittling to O.P.

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
there is a big difference between injecting a little humor and belittling to O.P.

A small dose of humility is a tough pill to swallow for some. I understand that. In many cases, it ends up changing the person's behavior for the better. In this particular case, the person may utilize the search function before posting something that has been posted and debated at length numerous times before. No harm or heartache intended. Please grow up, people!

OP
OP
B

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A small dose of humility is a tough pill to swallow for some. I understand that. In many cases, it ends up changing the person's behavior for the better. In this particular case, the person may utilize the search function before posting something that has been posted and debated at length numerous times before. No harm or heartache intended. Please grow up, people!

No pill for me to swallow there chum, no humility involved either. I saw an article in the latest Motor Trend and posted about it. Did I use the search to see it had been debated about? Nope. Will I in the future? Nope. Did any of the comments cause me grief at all above? Nope.
Just posting comments on a forum I enjoy. No harm done by anyone on here.

Btw, has anyone seen the new concept Rebel they put out? It looks great!!!:roflsquared: