My2016 sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICEChargerRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well last week i made my deal and today i picked her up..She was all snazzed up but then the damn snow hit..None the less im very happy with her so far..I put about 25 miles on it..Woulda went more but we were gettin hit with a good bit of snow and there are to many out there who cant drive....

Nice looking truck, I really like the blue with black wheels and white letter tires stands out. Canadians that can't drive in snow, WTH?

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Nice looking truck, I really like the blue with black wheels and white letter tires stands out. Canadians that can't drive in snow, WTH?

lots of refugees and immigrants as far as the "can't drive" Very nice truck, I had to pick between your colour and the red I have now but I figure both are great colours:favorites13:

OP
OP
craigsez

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks guys,glad ya all like my choices in color..
Just gotta do some debadgeing and maybe get my ram horn icon in the tailgate and grill done as well in black....A local guy here just setting up a business for led lights,i grabbed 2 sets..1 set is white that im thinking to go into the fake air scoops and a set of almost matching blue goin into the box..

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
beautiful rig... black Ram emblems front and rear, debadge the rest and a black honeycomb grille and your set!!!