Is my garage big enough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
*If you're buying anything bigger than a single cab and you're thinking of even considering a garage you're on the wrong internet board. Garages are for tools and toys, not trucks. :emotions33:

/Thread.

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yea nothing like taking off a foot and a half of snow and/or frozen snow or scraping ice covered windows to start your morning right!
Tools and toys definatly belong in a garage and my ram is both a tool and a toy so into heated man cave it goes!!!

Also i dont even have a garage where i live i just dream of having one :)

OP
OP
J

jeepinjk

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 jeep jk
Engine
*If you're buying anything bigger than a single cab and you're thinking of even considering a garage you're on the wrong internet board. Garages are for tools and toys, not trucks. :emotions33:

/Thread.

I disagree with that entirely. I have my tools and other stuff in the garage. I keep my garage fairly organized. Easya access to tools and everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

swargo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Your garage is never big enough. I built a 40x24 pole building for a garage thinking it was enough room. Smh

Also, disagree in trucks not belonging in the garage. My crew, 6-4 lives in the garage. A few years ago, months after the garage was built, a hail storm demolished every car within a 15 mile radius. Hail the size of baseballs. Plus the snow factor, nothing better than NOT cleaning off cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
^ ;) I fail at internet tongue-in-cheekiness?

Seriously though, I can barely squeeze mine in the garage. Between the toolbox and the beer fridge it gets pushed outside more often than not.