My new '17 Sport - PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn. That looks amazing. I like how it ties everything together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
tips

I slightly roughed up my chrome..Used some adhesion promoter and then high heat gloss paint..

Attachments

• left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 71

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very good choices for that truck. That color with the black accents looks really amazing! Great job man! Nice!

OP
OP
F

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn. That looks amazing. I like how it ties everything together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks man! Just gotta get the sport hood stripes put on now

I slightly roughed up my chrome..Used some adhesion promoter and then high heat gloss paint..

Those came out real good! I like that better than the matte black of the plastidip. How did you rough up the tips? Sandpaper?
Very good choices for that truck. That color with the black accents looks really amazing! Great job man! Nice!

Thanks man!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
will do. seeing your trucks pic in your signature makes me think I need to add some niteshade to my fog lamps and reverse lights. Has it affected the output at all?

I used the dark laminex and yes it did affect the light output of the halogen bulbs. I have since put led's in and that has brought it back close to stock light output. Its not much of an issue though because i have HID's in my projectors so seeing is pretty easy lol

OP
OP
F

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used the dark laminex and yes it did affect the light output of the halogen bulbs. I have since put led's in and that has brought it back close to stock light output. Its not much of an issue though because i have HID's in my projectors so seeing is pretty easy lol

true. I've got HIDs in my lows and LEDs in the fogs. I may just try it and see how it is. Worst case, goof-off will take the niteshade right back off lol

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i slightly roughed up my chrome..used some adhesion promoter and then high heat gloss paint..

those came out real good! I like that better than the matte black of the plastidip. How did you rough up the tips? Sandpaper?
[/quote]

I can answer that since i asked him the same thing in a pm yesterday lol.

he used a light grade of sandpaper or one of those sanding blocks that is like a sandpaper/sponge combo

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
Fog Lights

Firemedic I saw you previously installed dual led pods on your old truck Are you considerin ding that to the new 2017 you purchased?