My New epic Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been searching for a ram 2500 , red on black, and during that process I came across this beast. I picked her up for 39k, brand spankin new.

It's a lonestar edition (SLT?) with a few goodies. :roflsquared:

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 250

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice looking truck

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
It's a lonestar edition (SLT?) with a few goodies. :roflsquared:

Outstanding!! That's a nice looking truck. I'm not a chrome fan at all and I love the blacked out look.

If I'm remembering the models correctly the Lonestar is well more than an SLT. I think it's near the top.... or maybe that's the Longhorn? ****, I dunno.

I think it goes Tradesmen, SLT, Bighorn/Outdoorsman (maybe this is where the Lonestar fits in?), Laramie, Longhorn.

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice truck for a great price. Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Epic score Bro! Truck looks great! Congrats!

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Outstanding!! That's a nice looking truck. I'm not a chrome fan at all and I love the blacked out look.

If I'm remembering the models correctly the Lonestar is well more than an SLT. I think it's near the top.... or maybe that's the Longhorn? ****, I dunno.

I think it goes Tradesmen, SLT, Bighorn/Outdoorsman (maybe this is where the Lonestar fits in?), Laramie, Longhorn.

The Lonestar is a Texas edition. It is the equivalent to a Big Horn.

OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I hate chrome more than you lol. But with the full suspension lift , skid plates , electronic running boards , tires and wheels, programmer , and speedo healer already installed , it was damn near impossible to pass up. All of that chrome will be black come next week :p

As far as the trim, I'm not sure.

I have the nav, sliding rear window, park assist , 8 inch unconnect , 7 inch dash cluster , that's about all the upgrades I think over a basic model it has, oh, and the full console in the middle. Aside from that I heated stuff , no sun roof, no leather , no lsd, etc, I did take it off road already and I can tell ya , -a six inch lift with these tires would make anyone grin

OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Lonestar is a Texas edition. It is the equivalent to a Big Horn.

I'm going to need to study my 1500 trims. I spent so many weeks looking at 2500's, I'm clearly not in the know on these. Is the big horn ( lone star ), higher, or lower than the Laramie?

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice truck! I do believe the Laramie is a more loaded trim level.

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm going to need to study my 1500 trims. I spent so many weeks looking at 2500's, I'm clearly not in the know on these. Is the big horn ( lone star ), higher, or lower than the Laramie?

It's below the Laramie.

The order goes: Tradesman/Express, SLT, Big Horn/Lonestar/Outdoorsman, Sport/RT/Rebel, Laramie, Longhorn, Limited.

I wasn't exactly sure where to slot in the Rebel, so I grouped it with the Sport.

Last edited:

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
That is a beautiful truck man, only 39 dang.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Very nice truck. Congrats