my second thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qatarihombre

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My second day with the RAM ,, discovered a vibration that I immedialty attributed to bad tires , and I know about bad tires " i had my share of them " , anyways I head to the GOODYEAR agent in my country and he confirmed what I had suspected . The car was parked for a long time , i asked for a wheel balancing and he said it would be useless the tires should be changed .
I called me dealer and he said I should get the report and bring it to him to see what they can do .
I really like the truck but this is like a test for the dealer if they dont deal with this problem swiftly , then I will return it , it would be a testament of things to come of how good the dealer is . WE WILL SEE TOMORROW.
and thank for all the kind welcomes i received .:naughty:
I hope the picture uploads so i can share .

Attachments

• myram.jpg
    myram.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 58

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Ohhh that is a pretty color

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
that is a nice looking truck...don't return it because of a crappy dealer....find a better dealer

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Sharp color.
Are there any other dealers in your area?

OP
OP
Q

qatarihombre

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I for got to mention I come From Qatar , the Arabian gulf , known to outsider as the persian gulf .
and no unfortunatly we have got one lousy dealer ,
and I am posting me second photo
the real reason why i bought this truck ,

My ram at loction , the building site of my new house .

Attachments

• myram2.jpg
    myram2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 45

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That sounds like a ****** situation. Hopefully they take care of you. I sure like my truck!

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I brought my new truck home I looked at the wheels and all of them take ALOT of weight, one of them must have 8oz. The little stick on weights are 1/4oz each so just imagine 32 of those

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I only had my truck a few days when a buddy of mine noticed this big bulge in the sidewall on one of my front tires. Don't know what caused it, but I called the dealer and they swapped the tire out without giving me any problems. Hopefully they will take care of it for you.