Need HELP. Couple of issues please guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JinxCanada

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ok first...where can i get BALL JOINTS for the front of my truck? 2010 Ram SPort. Repair place is telling me I have to buy the WHOLE control arm with the ball joint...at a cost of over $3000.00 for both upper/lower. WTF?

Second, they are telling me that the bearings in my differential are making noise and should be replaced before they go bad. Is this ********? I've never heard of having to replace these before on any truck. Any help would be great guys!!!

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Try going to a scrap yard maybe and getting a set of they're undamaged. You'll pay in the hundreds instead of thousands!

You could also try Mevotech UCA'S. They're a cheaper option, ****** you'd have to pay the extra 30% right now, but beefier and cheaper than stock!

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe they sent 300. The search I did real quick so the uppers running about 75 and the lowers running about 125 each

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JinxCanada

JinxCanada

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
is it BALL JOINTS on the control arms? Or control arm bushings that I would need to replace? Anyone know? I'm confused.

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's your ball joints on your upper control arm. Assuming your 2.5" level eventually made them 'pop'. Go to rock auto and buy the mevotech's, you will not pay duty when they arrive, all fees are prepaid.