Need info new buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ifish1002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello ram fellas I'm new to this I've always wanted a ram and finally trading in the little 4 door sedan and got one, heres the thing I've been looking for rams for a while my budget was under 20k I have a job boat that's extra wide so now I'm happy I have something to tow it with..I have a 2011 ram big horn I got it for $15,9 with 101k I looked at the truck all around no accident or rust drove it for 45min let the engine warm up and popped the hood no signs of leaks from trans or oil..my question is, did I make a good deal? And would it be a good idea to go get a tune up right away?

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Tuneup, replace transmission fluid, possibly drain front and diff if 4x4 and transfer case. If you are mechanically inclined and have tools, you can do the tuneup yourself

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Flush and fill the steering fluid and brake fluid as well.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
your spark plug change intervals are 30000 miles. i would pull a plug and check the condition. if you find the plugs need changing, there are 16 plugs, use poem plugs.
congrats on the new ride.