Need some advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.t

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500 6.7 C/C 4x4
Engine
2015 Ram 2500. Message say's R/R 69 psi fill to 80. Checked it and it is about 80.

Can only open Tail gate with valet key.
Thanks
Mike

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's under warranty. Take it in when you can. Bad tpms sensor possibly.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I agree. Sounds like a bad sensor and the lock thing may either be a connection or a flash to the computer to activate the solenoid properly.

Duaner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Shift Lever Access Cover

Hello Guys. I am new to the forum so bear with me. I have a 2012 Ram 1500. The Console Override Shift Lever access cover came up missing. Where can I get one? Have checked MOPAR parts and have had no luck.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Hello Guys. I am new to the forum so bear with me. I have a 2012 Ram 1500. The Console Override Shift Lever access cover came up missing. Where can I get one? Have checked MOPAR parts and have had no luck.
First if all, welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Secondly, you might have a better response if you post your own thread. Tacking your question on to a thread that has nothing to do with your problem might delay getting help.

Thirdly, you might want to post in the right section. I'm on my phone, so it's harder to see what section this is, but it's almost certainly not the Interior section of the 4th Gen forum, which is where it sounds like this belongs.

Once you repost your own thread over there, it should be pretty quickly that someone's able to locate a source and/or part number for you. In fact, I'll look for your thread and do some searching when I get into the office.

Good luck, and welcome to the Ramily! :D

EDIT: Okay, it looks like you posted in 4th Gen General. Not a horrible place. Probably the second-best place to post this one. I still think Interior would be a better place to post your question in your own thread, but General wouldn't be a bad runner-up. Don't post in both, though...cross-posting is kinda frowned upon. :) Good luck!

Last edited: