Need someone who can draw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an idea that may go as part of the theme to my build.

I need someone to draw a Ram logo that is in the same form as the HellCat logo. Turn the Ram head on a angle like that. Can anyone with a artistic had help me out? I can draw buildings but not artsy stuff

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mouth open just like the hellcat?

My girl can draw...maybe I can get her to draw it up.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmm

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mouth open just like the hellcat?

My girl can draw...maybe I can get her to draw it up.

Mouth open or not just something with the same style and aggressive...
Thanks..

I'm thinking it will be a play on the Hellcat obviously, but never built should have. I'll just have to make sure I follown through with the power the play on the Hellcat logo needs to back it up.

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did some quick sketches last night of some grill emblem ideas

Logo%20Sketch.jpg

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I like the Dodge Brothers but what does the star symbolize?

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the Dodge Brothers but what does the star symbolize?

I have no idea... It was on one of their logos I found with wings... haven't don'e much research on it yet and I'm wondering if the Dodge brothers were Jewish? I don't know all the history behind them

Its on alot of them like this one
http://thejewniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/dodge-brothers-logo.jpg

I'm also still planning on putting the DODGE name embossed across the tailgate like old school trucks

Last edited:
OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well there we go, thanks for the History lesson... I'm good with it either way. I like the one with the star but thinking of drawing more one with the DB in the middle of the star like I have seen on other DB logos.

Also got to to think and see about the hellcat inspired Ram logo and I may have that one machined from Billetbadges.com

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Very interesting. Thanks

Well there we go, thanks for the History lesson... I'm good with it either way. I like the one with the star but thinking of drawing more one with the DB in the middle of the star like I have seen on other DB logos.

Also got to to think and see about the hellcat inspired Ram logo and I may have that one machined from Billetbadges.com

That will look good. You getting one for the grill and tailgate?

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very interesting. Thanks

That will look good. You getting one for the grill and tailgate?

Both and little ones for the side emblems next to the Hemi 5.7L. If I go with the Hellcat style ram I will replace the Hemi with a HELLRAM in Hellcat text about the size of the Hemi badge...

I haven't decided yet which route I'm going yet but with the hellram I need some serious power upgrades to support the claim of the badging, which is the plan. I'd be happy with 650-700 rear hp...

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Both and little ones for the side emblems next to the Hemi 5.7L. If I go with the Hellcat style ram I will replace the Hemi with a HELLRAM in Hellcat text about the size of the Hemi badge...

I haven't decided yet which route I'm going yet but with the hellram I need some serious power upgrades to support the claim of the badging, which is the plan. I'd be happy with 650-700 rear hp...

Yes, please I would hate for you to one of posers..lol

Like this Mustang GT-R I saw years ago..lol

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol i see tons of them in my area saleen or cobra badges but v6 wheels and the wrong rear valance.... badges would be the last thing to go on so i would probably do a version of the dodge brothes first the swap them out once its 650 hp

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol i see tons of them in my area saleen or cobra badges but v6 wheels and the wrong rear valance.... badges would be the last thing to go on so i would probably do a version of the dodge brothes first the swap them out once its 650 hp

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don't think I could put a badge that has dB on it. 1% of people are gonna know what it is, 70% are gonna think *********, and the other 29% who the hell knows what they'll think.

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't think I could put a badge that has dB on it. 1% of people are gonna know what it is, 70% are gonna think *********, and the other 29% who the hell knows what they'll think.

True, good point. But I also don't give 1 **** about people I don't know and what they think and are to dumb or lazy to attempt to think and understand the meaning behind it. Plus anyone that would actually think I'm putting a badge of I'm a douche on my truck I really don't want to have a conversation with.. I'd probably loose IQ points

I know what it means and why its there, Car guys most likely know what it means, plus I like the one on the top right that says dodge brothers around the star with a DB (not drawn) in the star.

I'm still working on a few ideas I may put the R/T in the middle of the star with the dodge brothers around it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963