New Look on my BigHorn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guardiannite

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodoge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did a lot to the truck since I got it 3 months ago. I still need to level it, will probably be next weekend. But done so far is Vinyl wrap all chrome off truck, plasti-diped stock rims and emblems, custom headlight paint job, mini H1 HID lights put in. Painted MBRP 5" tips black. Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover, ICI Magnum RT Step Bars, AMP Research BedXTender HD Max, Ventshade real tails light and 3rd light, De-badged all the crap off the truck and added black HEMI logo, and added center counsel security vault as well.

IMG_0100_zpsf2wbmcwt.jpg

IMG_0101_zpsjtku0c46.jpg

IMG_0102_zpsvqwxlhdh.jpg

BeRoyalKC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 Pentastar
Did a lot to the truck since I got it 3 months ago. I still need to level it, will probably be next weekend. But done so far is Vinyl wrap all chrome off truck, plasti-diped stock rims and emblems, custom headlight paint job, mini H1 HID lights put in. Painted MBRP 5" tips black. Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover, ICI Magnum RT Step Bars, AMP Research BedXTender HD Max, Ventshade real tails light and 3rd light, De-badged all the crap off the truck and added black HEMI logo, and added center counsel security vault as well.

Looks good! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I was looking to get rid of most of the chrome on my truck as well...is the vinyl wrap something fairly easy to do or something that could be done easily at any custom truck shop? Same question for plasti-dipping the rims too. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good. After level it could use some beefier tires, but looks good!! Hopefully the wrap and plastidip hold up for you. How much were the bumper wraps and did you install yourself?

OP
OP
guardiannite

guardiannite

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodoge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Paid 120 for the wrap. Did it myself. But it's not perfect at all. I suck at wrapping. I ordered white Plasti dip for the bumpers. It's very easy to Plasti dip key is not to over spray and do several coats.

THRASHER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Nice truck!! I'm planning on wrapping or powder coating my Laramie bumpers !! Nice to see a fellow New Mexican on here! I live in San Jon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saltillo Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it is kind of stormtrooper looking. guardiannite is 'The Stormtrooper".

OP
OP
guardiannite

guardiannite

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodoge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also added switchback LEDs to turn signals and switchback halos that turn orange when I turn

Last edited:

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Nice truck!! I'm planning on wrapping or powder coating my Laramie bumpers !! Nice to see a fellow New Mexican on here! I live in San Jon!

People live in San Jon??? Thought it was a gas station and one other Indian truck stop? I'll never forget San Jon.

Whitetrash

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the quad lights and I'm looking to get projectors or hid. Was that a kit your ordered to convert the quad lights over ?

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I wasn't sure about the plasti dip.. but yours looks awesome. Good job!

OP
OP
guardiannite

guardiannite

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodoge Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the quad lights and I'm looking to get projectors or hid. Was that a kit your ordered to convert the quad lights over ?

I ordered the mini h1 kit with 15+ dodge harness

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck looks great! I too am looking to ditch the chrome on my Big Horn. Did you wrap or Plasti Dip the bumpers?

Thanks
Ryan