New project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rippedjason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good day. Long time reader, first time joining. In sure this is the place to look for answers for some of my questions. First of which, how difficult is it to swap a cab from a 2004 quad cab to a 2010 chassis? The drive line in my 04 is cooked and I own a 2010 rolling chassis drive line in tact, including all wiring, harnesses and computer. Thought it be interesting to have a "new" truck hidden by an old classic. Any thoughts on this? Or if it will work. I've done one where both were third gen, but never tried this.

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
This is for sure one of the more interesting thread topic's I have seen on the forum. I honestly have no answer for you, but I am curious to know what the answer is lol.

OP
OP
R

rippedjason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well we are determined to make this work. I'll make sure I keep posting project. May have to make some mods. I have a feeling the wiring May be the biggest challange

RamWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Too bad you couldnt get the new headlights or hood to go with the 04 style. Would look pretty badass.