New ram in 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning fellow ram enthusiasts,

So I stumbled on this article on motor trend, that the new rams will be in production in about 2 years. So hopefully , we might see something on what it will look like in the next year or so.

Don't know if this is the place to put it (because it would most likely be a 5th gen truck), so if you need other move it, please do.

FCA shifting Ram,Jeep production to not lose sales in changeover

Truck name: Rampage

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I read that yesterday too! Just hope the Italian influence doesn't muck up the style and please, for the love of Gawd, put the 8 speed in the HD gassers! (I'll be ready to purchase) :happy107:

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yep, split/swinging tailgate, fold flat rear seats, some new looking front ends...same transmission.

Bigger badging on tailgate (lol).

I probably won't get rid of mine for any if that.

IMO

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep, split/swinging tailgate, fold flat rear seats, some new looking front ends...same transmission.

IMO

The badging comment was great!!

They offer a 392 in a RCSB model, I may sell a kidney for that!

KingTuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I had to swing by the local dealership the other day and have my trans updated for the 2-1 clunk, and was bs-ing with my service adviser. He has been there at least six years, and is my go to guy for questions or problems. He claims they will be putting the 392 in a 1500, and also says there will be a HellRam.

I'm sure several of us have heard this from guys at the dealership, but this guy hasn't led me astray yet. We can only hope we get so lucky.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI

IMO

when you say this I hope you dont mean it wont fold down like a real tailgate anymore.

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hard to improve an already nice truck. I think it is time for another "special edition" ram 1500.

Perhaps something to dethrone the Ford Raptor. Which I know has been brought up a millions times. However, the people demanded a diesel in a light duty truck for years. Ram delivered. Air suspension....Ram delivered. Largest V8 on the market, 6.4L....Ram delivered. First 8-speed....which I love....Ram.

Ram is innovative. No denying that.

A 6.4l Ram 1500 with mid travel suspension (instead of fully long travel in order to still tow a light travel trailer), I would be balls deep on.

**Stares off into space....... **