Next Gen Ram, Marchionne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keithert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a 200 while my truck was in for service. It was a really nice car. I had a 4 cylinder but I bet with the 3.6 it would be a blast.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree. I like the 200 and they are nice to drive with the 3.6. I think they are getting rid of all the small cars to only have rebadged Fiats like the renegade. Fiat is really taking over. There are huge back orders on parts because they are slowing production on them. I think they are trying to move most of the parts production to Europe also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure this has been posted... if it has, well it's up again, lol.
Latest issue of Motor Trend's Truck trend in the trending now news, Sergio Marchionne announced that the next gen Ram will be on sale January 2018. Report also says nearly 90% of the company's 1st quarter 2016 profit were from Ram. Also Chryser 200 would cease by the end of 2016... too bad about that, the new 200's are really nice cars.
I suppose the new Ram info will be leaked later 2017 then.

It isn't a bad thing. They can correct all the issues discovered from all the previous years.