Picked up the new R/T Monday am

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I am so glad to be out of black and now enjoy the sight of the metallic red that now adorns the new ride, love the 22" wheels to which I have polished twice with aluminum polish and same goes for the running boards. After the polish job I put a coat of was on the rims and voila they are minty shiny. I am thinking about taking off the chromish type running boards ie 2014 20" rims luckily no rubber and add them to the pile of parts in the basement.

As far as driving I have only put 25 miles or so but with 3:92's compared to Sport 4x4 rcsb rc's 3:21's I already know it will see nothing but my taillights.
It looks like the 3:92's spin approximately 400ish rpms more than the 3:21's at 60mph. Is the R/T fast, I would use the term quick. Anyways more ideas as I drive it a tad more. I will keep this as a summer toy so it will not see rain and obviously snow so it will be much easier to be a 10/10 as far a looker. With the different gears I can now head down a steep hill in 4th with the 15 whereas the 14 down the same hill needing 3rd gear to hold the same speed.:favorites13:

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Nice color,hate the black on my sport but wouldn't trade it for a regular cab rt for nothing.

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
for the pics people here you go. Close your eyes and imagine the metallic red with shiny 22"'s and dressed tires, Magnaflow tips out the back along with tint and a tonneau, oh and chrome running boards. There that is the new R/T tehehe

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
<_<

>_>

Okay, I'll say it...

Pics or it didn't happen. ^_^