Preferred Mopar/OEM Vendor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grant211

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm looking at purchasing some oem/mopar items in the near future.

Where are you guys getting your oem/mopar stuff?

If it's ebay or amazon, who's the seller?

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Moparonlineparts.com
I ordered twice from their site, fast and reliable.
For me as a FL resident - no sales tax AND with the coupon code "MOPForumz" free shipping on orders over $99! :)

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I buy my parts from whoever/whatever site is the cheapest. eBay, Amazon, Rock Auto and MoparOnlineParts.com.

I'll also Google the part number or part name and find what site has it the cheapest, and then I'll Google that site ( "is sitename.com legit?", "is sitename.com fraud?" and "has anyone bought parts from sitename.com?"). That way I make sure I'm not going to get ripped off or get my CC info stolen. I haven't had any problems yet using these methods and hopefully I don't have any issues in the future.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Check out AllMopartParts as well. They are one of our Preferred Vendors here at RamForum.

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Steve white autoparts is a good mopar dealer. He is a sponsor on the Challenger talk web site. And have purchased many parts from him for the Challenger.

Mnshooter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Moparonlineparts.com
I ordered twice from their site, fast and reliable.
For me as a FL resident - no sales tax AND with the coupon code "MOPForumz" free shipping on orders over $99! :)

I've used this company as well. They did cancel one order on me for running boards with the free shipping though. Where quick and nice about it. I've recommend them to a few people.