Price on some paint work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
Those handles are a bugger to remove unless you have small hands and are flexible unless there is some trick to doing it that we couldnt figure out.

unclemark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi, 4.7
One of the nuts on each door handle was blocked by window glass which made it impossible to reach with any ease..... we didnt cut anything on the plastic door panel but rather twisted and turned till we got our hands to it.... wasnt fun and we still have to put them back on...lol I couldnt believe how everything is made to that plastic panel, it was not what Im used to seeing behind a door panel at all. Ive always been good with my fingers in tight spots but these were crazy.... at least on my '10 it was and the outside belt mouldings..... damn they were a bear also. They didnt clip in like what I was used to seeing either. Maybe Im just used to working on older stuff I guess...lol

Last edited:

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
your shipping on that will freakin' kill it man. Those damn boxes are HUGE

Thanks, iw ould be able to deliver and pick up. You are only couple hours away. So for the delay in responding back been in the bahamas.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Thanks, iw ould be able to deliver and pick up. You are only couple hours away. So for the delay in responding back been in the bahamas.

lucky.

in that case.....

Pricing on grills (single color) run 140 before shipping.

Two toned......180. :drunk:

This assumes it is NOT a chrome grill.