pricing for north of the border.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn so $7k more up there for a 4wd laramie longhorn

You're surprised?
The thing that shocked me is how many young guys on here drive these trucks. Up here you have to have a pretty good job to truly be able to afford one (so you're generally a bit older/established).

brynm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 SXT
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're surprised?
The thing that shocked me is how many young guys on here drive these trucks. Up here you have to have a pretty good job to truly be able to afford one (so you're generally a bit older/established).

I was actually going to say that's not far off, a few years ago my cousin saved over $10k on a used Toyota Sequoia even after flying down to TX to pick it up and pay import fees.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're surprised?

Well fort mac and construction up here is crazy now

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your not kidding... Are you in Fort Mac 4x4 or just viewing from afar in Edmonton?

I'm viewing from Edmonton but I've been involved in construction around here. We can make very good money here, it's hard to find people to work for you there's so much opportunities out there.