Production Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rbohno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Powerwagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a 2014 2500 with 6.4 Laramie with Black Appearance Group option. I was emailing Chrysler about a build sheet for my truck, so I provided my full vin in the request and a couple of days later I got a mice response with vin specific build sheet.

I Thanked them for the info and in my reply I asked them what the Nationwide production numbers were on my truck because I told them I havent seen another one on the road since I bought mine in August.

They replied "According to our records there were 215 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4 x 4 units with 6.4 hemi and Black Appearance Group for the 2014 model year".

Those numbers blew me away so if any of you guys on here have that package and haven't seen another one on the road thats why.

That response came from "Ram Customer Assistance Center", not that it makes that much of a difference I just thought it was some cool info to share.

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I didn't know the black appearance package was available on anything other than an Express.

PLMCRZY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Diesel
I have a 2014 2500 with 6.4 Laramie with Black Appearance Group option. I was emailing Chrysler about a build sheet for my truck, so I provided my full vin in the request and a couple of days later I got a mice response with vin specific build sheet.

I Thanked them for the info and in my reply I asked them what the Nationwide production numbers were on my truck because I told them I havent seen another one on the road since I bought mine in August.

They replied "According to our records there were 215 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4 x 4 units with 6.4 hemi and Black Appearance Group for the 2014 model year".

Those numbers blew me away so if any of you guys on here have that package and haven't seen another one on the road thats why.

That response came from "Ram Customer Assistance Center", not that it makes that much of a difference I just thought it was some cool info to share.

I would be curious if you asked RAM the same question today what numbers they would quote to you. I'm seeing 410 to the USA and 433 globally with your configuration above.

-=PLMCRZY=-