Ram Hellcat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul Ciaglia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm sure this has been asked in the past and I have heard rumors from people but don't think I have ever seen conformation from dodge. Does anyone know if there is plans to make a high horsepower Ram ?

Paul Ciaglia

XtremeAbuse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My dealer says they are working on it. Having trouble with drive train holding up. And some other things do to the power

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EJR_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I talked to the two dealers closer to me. One had no idea what I was talking about and the other said it was only a concept and doubt it would make it to production. So far, there's only one Ram Hellcat and two dealership that would do the conversion for $45-90K. One in Canada, the other in North Carolina if I'm not mistaken.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I talked to the two dealers closer to me. One had no idea what I was talking about and the other said it was only a concept and doubt it would make it to production. So far, there's only one Ram Hellcat and two dealership that would do the conversion for $45-90K. One in Canada, the other in North Carolina if I'm not mistaken.

There is a shop in north dakota that is doing hellcat swaps in jeep wranglers all the time. id be willing to bet they would do it in a ram for the right price.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is a shop in north dakota that is doing hellcat swaps in jeep wranglers all the time. id be willing to bet they would do it in a ram for the right price.

This is the key phrase!!! For the right price I bet Foose would do it too.
Jay

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
They could just stick the 6.4 with the 8sp 3:92s and about 30 hp more in the 1500 Express with the sport hood.
I would sell mine and go buy one..

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cover of truckin magazine this month has a two door 1500 with a hellcat motor