ram hellcat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think its a BS article, especially since that truck pictured is exactly the same (well except sport hood) but it was exactly the same as a 2016 sport I was looking at this weekend, they even had 2 on the lot with this set up.

Plus Ram not having a vehicle in the SRT fold I don't see it happening anytime soon or if at all. Now when we see a SRT 392 Ram we will soon see a Hellkitten ram. They should make a SRT 392 Little Red wagon edition Ram

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I think its a BS article, especially since that truck pictured is exactly the same (well except sport hood) but it was exactly the same as a 2016 sport I was looking at this weekend, they even had 2 on the lot with this set up.

Plus Ram not having a vehicle in the SRT fold I don't see it happening anytime soon or if at all. Now when we see a SRT 392 Ram we will soon see a Hellkitten ram. They should make a SRT 392 Little Red wagon edition Ram

I don't think they should mix the Lil Red Wagon with anything SRT as they were a stand alone back in the day (before you were born lol) well there was the Black Warlock to boot.:favorites13:

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't think they should mix the Lil Red Wagon with anything SRT as they were a stand alone back in the day (before you were born lol) well there was the Black Warlock to boot.:favorites13:

WHAT ???

All the Lil Red Wagon was was a step side P/U truck with a big engine & stacks.

Same thing a modern P/U truck with the SRT would be. Woul be better if it was a RCSB with a step side bed. Not so sure the stacks would work these days.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
WHAT ???

All the Lil Red Wagon was was a step side P/U truck with a big engine & stacks.

Same thing a modern P/U truck with the SRT would be. Woul be better if it was a RCSB with a step side bed. Not so sure the stacks would work these days.

Well I didn't mean the stacks or such, I meant pay tribute to the Ram heritage by special edition pickup of the past. Its not something many automakers have done but the few like the Lil Red Wagon

Either way they need a SRT-8 Ram... If they did this years ago instead of the SRT-10 that was a flop there would be a ton of Ram sports trucks that the market has been asking for for a long time.