Ram Order Update onfo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone have a good link to follow the update status on my Ram Night addition truck I ordered two weeks ago? Called my dealer and I have the VON, and VIN numbers, and it is on G- Trim status as of today. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ram Night

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes sir I sure am. After numerous times I have had it back to the dealer with issues, and keep hearing nothing is wrong with it, I am throwing in the towel and returning it. And go back onto a sport. The nice thing about the night edition is, it has the rebel tailgate and black side lettering.

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
Your best bet is to just keep checking in with the Ram Chat people every few days until it ships. They do not give very detailed info but can give you major general updates. There was a FCA guy on the ramforumZ who gave detailed updates but he got busy and is no longer around.

If your truck was just in trim stage yesterday then it should already be built by now. If you ordered any side steps or a bed liner it will have to go off to the body vendor. Coming from Detroit at least youll have a fast ship time.

RumRunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
they had a website, but last year when I ordered mine the site never worked so I had to just keep calling the dealer and have them check the status.

OP
OP
Ram Night

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the replies. I called customer care today and found out it is in KZ status. Waiting to be scheduled for shipping. They must be working overtime completing the last of the 17 orders, since I ordered it two weeks ago today.