Ram Quicksilver Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmm... I wonder if that is a 2012 ram. I'm saying that the fog lights are larger than the 2013-2014 models, headlights are quads, and the center dash is older.

Then my next question is to have an updated one with an 8speed, airbags, and projector headlights.

Angel

"worrying about MPG in a truck is like looking at a Prius tow rating"

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes 2012. But apparently there are no plans to build this thing, YET. :( That's ok, we will build our own and make em better! :)

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Ram is due for an update. We'll never see the quick silver or the like in production.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I like the interior. It's close to what I did with my truck. Though the stock silver would have looked good on that truck as well.

I think there's still a market for real sport trucks. Forums like this prove it. There may be a lot of people like me going after lifts and off-road capabilities. But there are plenty lowering and really putting some money into their motors for performance.

I think they should go back to cramming the V10 back in a Ram.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the interior. It's close to what I did with my truck. Though the stock silver would have looked good on that truck as well.

I think there's still a market for real sport trucks. Forums like this prove it. There may be a lot of people like me going after lifts and off-road capabilities. But there are plenty lowering and really putting some money into their motors for performance.

I think they should go back to cramming the V10 back in a Ram.

My thoughts exactly ^^^

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
MMMMMM a COPO Ram would be amazing and just pick the go fast factory parts you want on your truck.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
That truck is a molar build from a year or two ago
I believe it had a 392 in it

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Huh. I googled something about RAM performance a while ago and found a pic of the Quicksilver not knowing what it was, and it has been my wallpaper since.
I think it needs different wheels and less red trim accents (matte black?) but otherwise love it.

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea, not really digging the red mirrors. And the hood looks pretty cool, but looks like it would be a birdbath when it fills up with water lol.