Ram Srt ever coming out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Just was curious if anyone has heard anything. Or the fact that Ram with a Hellcat motor is only a dream at this point....lol

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Never gonna happen.

I'm scopin out a used, devalued hellcat now that their obsolete.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
If anything they will do a version of the TRX rebel which has the hellcat engine downtuned in it.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Probably 6 months ago at a Chrysler tech training centre, one of the instructors was talking about hellcats and from what he had heard at one of their last meetings in the states that a hellcat Ram was supposed to be coming. No real timeline though.

Honestly I'd be happy with a crew cab 4x4 with the 6.4 in it, and not the HD 6.4. If they actually produced something like that in a SRT form I would trade my truck in right now and they would likely sell a ton of them.

OP
OP
mondo

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Never gonna happen.

I'm scopin out a used, devalued hellcat now that their obsolete.

They are nice but I see too many around. I'll keep my turbo jeep before I'd get a chally or charger.

OP
OP
mondo

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
If anything they will do a version of the TRX rebel which has the hellcat engine downtuned in it.

Saw that. I'm not really digging that compared to the other version. I'm liking the lowered look.

OP
OP
mondo

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Probably 6 months ago at a Chrysler tech training centre, one of the instructors was talking about hellcats and from what he had heard at one of their last meetings in the states that a hellcat Ram was supposed to be coming. No real timeline though.

Honestly I'd be happy with a crew cab 4x4 with the 6.4 in it, and not the HD 6.4. If they actually produced something like that in a SRT form I would trade my truck in right now and they would likely sell a ton of them.

6.4 would be nice. But the hellcat would be nicer!....lol.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Gas Monkey Garage should do one...

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Wait, Aaron and Richard split? I haven't watched any new episodes lately.